"I have always wanted to own a business, and when my son founded Recycle Revolution, I jumped right in with him. To work on behalf of our environment, our children and grand children is truly a pleasure!"
Born and lived in the Philippines for twelve years, and then immigrated to the United States. Texas has been my home for nearly forty-two years now. I am married and our two children are twenty-nine and twenty-five years old. I have thirty years of teaching experience behind me. My son and I are the owners of Recycle Revolution, and have passionately worked for this rewarding business for the last three years.
Services Maria Provides
- As a resource for new, innovative, and/or general info on sustainability
- Listening to great speakers from these "green" businesses
- A place for a warm and fun meeting!
Services Maria Wants
- Connections to other "green" businesses
- Ways to expand our business (RR); what else can we recycle?
- News about the communities' sustainability needs