Please see the San Francisco Sponsorship Opportunities page for details about our Fall events and how YOUR company can participate!
The features below outline all of the opportunities for companies to gain exposure in front of the EcoTuesday audience in our Local areas, on the Local Meetup pages and at the live events each month.
Please contact us for specific information about this package.
We've had some fabulous past Sponsors and are very grateful for their participation with EcoTuesday!
Why Become An EcoTuesday Sponsor?
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to sustainability
- Reach a targeted audience of sustainable business leaders
- Target specific local markets
- Gain publicity among our national audience
- Increase brand awareness of your company’s product or service
- Drive sales in one of the fastest growing industries in the nation
The following is an overview of our current Sponsorship Opportunities for your company:
- A 2 minute marketing message by a company representative (we stop the conversation in the room so you have everyone's full attention!)
- Exhibit table and banner at the EcoTuesday event: prominently display company products and promotional materials
- "Thank You" to the Local Package Sponsor by the EcoTuesday Ambassador
- A text mention in our twice-monthly newsletter to our national audience
- Your company's logo on the Local Meetup Group page
- Message sent to the Local Meetup Group announcing your company's Sponsorship
- A blog post/announcement about your company on the Local page of EcoTuesday.com
- Your company acknowledged on EcoTuesday’s national social media networks as a Sponsor (Twitter & Facebook Fan page)
- Ad on EcoTuesday.com “Past Sponsors” page indefinitely
If you would like to learn more about rates, please contact us.
Additional Sponsor Opportunities (not included in this package):
- Stand-alone ad placement on twice-monthly outgoing newsletter invitations
- Stand-alone ad placement on EcoTuesday.com